Your unique guide to the global AAM/UAM industry and its emerging business opportunities
Country-by-country, city-by-city, the Global AAM/UAM Market Map lists the routes, the route-lengths, the key industry players from eVTOL and vertiport manufacturers to local authority partners, the programmes which are clearly defined and funded, to speculative, over-the horizon opportunities. We identify and describe them all, providing you with a unique guide to the industry players, the customers and the key programmes and upcoming opportunities which will accelerate your business.
The Global AAM/UAM Market Map is aimed at advanced air mobility/urban air mobility (AAM/UAM) industry OEMs and supply chain partners, transport planners, finance companies, consultants and local authorities who need a detailed understanding of what programmes are underway around the world and the market opportunities that exist within these programmes. It provides a unique guide to competitive industry information, global/regional market size and trend analysis.
- What AAM/UAM routes will be launched in the next few years – intra-urban, suburban and regional?
- When will the services be launched and how long will the routes be?
- What are the critical partnerships between local authorities, manufacturers and operators pioneering new services?
- What cities are in the early stages of planning?
- What countries have developed strategic AAM/UAM plans?
Unique features of the report
- Constantly updated
- Planned routes identified, with route lengths calculated
- Planned programmes categorised into ‘Imminent’, ‘Planned’ and ‘Intended’
- Local authority and industry programme-driver organisations identified
- All information sourced and referenced
- UAM national CONOPs and roadmaps outlined
- Comprehensive, detailed
- Cities and routes (with route lengths)
- eVTOL manufacturer
- Electric fixed wing platform manufacturer
- AAM/UAM aircraft operators
- AAM/UAM training
- AAM/UAM aircraft operator maintenance and support
- AAM/UAM aircraft charging and power supplies
- Vertiport/airport developer/operator
- Vertiport/airport safety and security
- Airspace integration
- Local authority partner/client