General terms and conditions
1. “The Global AAM/UAM Market Map” is published by Unmanned Publications Ltd, located at 61 Davigdor Road, Hove BN31RA, UK. (unmannedpublications.com) Telephone +44 1273 724 238. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. All editorial material within the Global AAM/UAM Market Map is owned by Unmanned Publications and protected under UK copyright law.
3. Subscribers will be able to access material from the website on a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited term via a Per User Licence. This gives subscribers the right to search, interrogate, and display the data accessed through the Licensed Material on screen; make printouts of all items; download and store in machine readable format the Licensed Material.
4. Unmanned Publications grants subscribers the right to reproduce Unmanned Publications material in presentations on an ad-hoc basis, provided Unmanned Publications is always acknowledged as the data source.
5. Subscribers will be given a Code which will allow them to access the Licensed Material. This code must not be shared or transferred, unless by prior permission of Unmanned Publications. Rights to allow sharing and transmission of Unmanned Publications data within a single Corporation, government body or other institutional entity – but not to affiliates – can be granted by the publisher via a negotiated agreement between the Subscriber and Unmanned Publications. Unmanned Publications may alter the Code at any time in accordance with its standard security procedures and shall inform the Subscriber accordingly.
6. If Unmanned Publications suspects that a password is being used by more than one person or by anyone other than the Licensed User for whom it was issued, or if Unmanned Publications detects use of the Licensed Material in excess of licensed usage specified on the applicable Order Form, it may immediately suspend access by the Subscriber or cancel the relevant password.
7. The following is not permitted in this licence but could be subject to a separate additional licence or agreement and additional or different fees or payment arrangements:
7.1. Resale or distribution to third parties.
7.2. Use of an algorithm, application or any device to search, mine, extract or scrape data other than the search facility located within the Global AAM/UAM Market Map website.
7.3. Making Unmanned Publications Licensed Material available to any party other than Licensed Users on a local area network, a wide area network or on any intranet or extranet, unless previously agreed.
7.4. Use Unmanned Publications material for any unlawful purpose.
7.5. Accessing the Global AAM/UAM Market Map site in order to disrupt or degrade the performance of Unmanned Publications websites or access the propriety software developed by Unmanned Publications products.
7.6 Use of Unmanned Publications material in any way that may infringe any intellectual property right of Unmanned Publications
8. The Global AAM/UAM Market Map contains links to external sites. Unmanned Publications is not responsible for and has no control over the content of such sites and, to the extent permissible by law, disclaims all responsibility and liability in relation to information available on such sites or accessible from the Global AAM/UAM Map site via hypertext links.
9. Unmanned Publications accepts no liability or responsibility to any third party who benefits from, uses or relies on Unmanned Publications or gains access to editorial material except by subscription. The Subscriber will indemnify Unmanned Publications from and against all liabilities, losses, damages, costs and expenses that Unmanned Publications incurs in connection with any claims against Unmanned Publications by any such third party.
10. Subscribers agree to indemnify and defend Unmanned Publications against any and all loss, damage and expense arising from any and all third party claims that arise out of Subscriber’s use of the Online Services in violation of these Terms and Conditions or violating or breaching these Terms and Conditions in a way that in turn infringes such party’s intellectual property rights
11. Unmanned Publications may change these Terms and Conditions and provide notice to Subscribers.
12. While every care has been taken in the compilation of “The Global AAM/UAM Market Map” to ensure its accuracy at the time of publication, the publisher cannot be held responsible for any error or omission or any loss arising therefrom. Information has been researched and compiled using open source and publicly available data, with key information sources identified to the subscriber
13. Unmanned Publications shall use reasonable endeavours to ensure that its products are available to Subscribers excluding downtime for regular or emergency maintenance which shall be kept to a minimum.